This boot is made with waxy leather uppers to keep the water away from your feet when out in the wet weather and has Helly Tech performance waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The protective shell on the boot comes with thermal properties and a primaloft lining for retaining heat, ensuring your feet have optimum warmth but dryness when working in cold conditions.
The Helly Hansen Chelsea Helly Tech Winter Boot comes with a range of features including the PU scuff caps for durability, 200 joule composite toe cap and Lenzi L composite midsole for maximum protection from punctures and drop hazards, anti-static, oil and slip resistance for improved safety and ice grip systems making them perfect for walking in difficult conditions.
- These high performance Winter Boots has a 400 g/m² Primaloft thermal insulating lining and a Vibram Ice Grip sole.
- They feature our Helly Tech Performance membrane, for a fully waterproof and breathable experience and are certified for Cold Insulation.
- They come with a light-weight composite toe protection and Lenzi L-protection nail penetration sole.
- They are also equipped with our HellyWear Protection scuff resistant counter and toe Reinforcement.
Fabric / Features: Upper:
- HellyTech Performance Waterproof Membrane
- HellyWear Protection Scuff Resistant Counter and Toe Reinforcement
- Light-weight Composite Toe Cap
- Waxy Cow Leather
- Inside zip
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- Reflective Trims
- Eye-stay Support
- Heel Pull on Loop
- Extra Padded Tongue
- Lenzi L-Protection Composite Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil Resistant Vibram Rubber Outsole with ice grip system
- 400 g/m² Primaloft lining
- Reflective Counter Inlay
- Felt Sock
H/H Chelsea Winterboot HT WW
- 78301/09 (product code)