Click Image for Gallery
Description - FOR USE WITH - CHR1LDS
Where to use : Any food manufacturing & processing, food service & catering environment
Core features & benefits plus:
1. Unique Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Agent - Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® - a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that, when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2 O2 ), is extremely effective at killing a broad spectrum of bacteria, yeast and viruses. Passes EN1499 -Passes EN1499 in 30 seconds with 1.5ml of product; this is the European ‘gold standard’ in vivo bactericidal test for hand wash “disinfectants and antiseptics”.
2. No Potential for Microbial Resistance - When in contact with microbes, (H2 O2 ) releases free radicals that act non-specifically on multiple cell targets to kill the microbes in a way that does not induce resistance.
3. Skin Hypoallergenic - Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide safer for the environment - Unlike all other antimicrobial agents, hydrogen peroxide (H2 O2 ) simply breaks down into oxygen and water, ensuring it does not leave any toxic environmental contamination after use.
5. Rich-Cream Foam - Combines mild amphoteric surfactant with organic stabilising molecules to create a rich-cream foam formula with excellent skin-feel properties both during and after use.
6. Food Safe - Perfume-free and dye-free formula has been independently tested and found not to have the potential to taint food or cause any adverse toxicological effects. Products and dispensers are certified by HACCP International.
7. Excellent Cleansing - Specifically formulated to provide an effective physical cleaning action for use in all food industry environments where greasy hands are encountered.
8. Fast Acting - Deb Foam Technology™ produces a low surface tension that enables the instant foam lather to be spread easily across all parts of the hands to start working quickly.
9. Conditions Skin -Contains humectants and moisturiser to leave the skin feeling smooth and conditioned. Validated by a dermatologist to be non-irritating to skin.
10. Reduces Wastage - The power of OxyBAC® foam combined with controlled optimum dosage, ensures the right amount of product is used every time to minimise wastage.
11. Hygienic Cartridge - The cartridge and patented foam pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination.
*Declared as having virucidal efficacy against all enveloped viruses after evaluation against Vaccina virus.
OXY1L - Deb OxyBAC Foam Wash 1 Litre
- OXY1L (product code)