Click Image for Gallery
THE SAILSAFE INFLATABLE RACE LIFE JACKET FEATURES AN ERGONOMIC LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE DESIGN FOR THE OFFSHORE SAILOR
The Inflatable Race Lifejacket is an ergonomic lightweight and flexible design for the Offshore Sailor built with Hammar system manual and hydrostatic automatic release mechanism that prevents accidental inflation in very wet conditions. The Life jacket is Certified to ISO 12402-3 and has an integrated Deck harness certified to ISO 12401. Additionally it is fitted with a spray hood, emergency light and anti ride up crotch straps. The patented and unique harness design with Sailsafe technology ensures outstanding freedom of movement while fitting snugly on the body with a removing chest harness. the Harness design and the contoured shape is made to distribute the weight and increase the wearing comfort. Tested and developed with the our most demanding Offshore Sailors this is the professional grade choice in inflatable life jackets.
- Lightweight Ergonomic construction
- EN ISO 12402-3 certified life jacket
- EN 12401 certified Deck Harness
- Hammar Hydrostatic pressure automatic inflation sensor
- Sailsafe technology patented ergonomic harness
- Chest harness design for safer towing position
- Designed for use with soft attachment to safety line.
- Stowe away anti ride up leg loops
- SOLAS approved Reflective elements
- 5000N reinforced grab loop
- Integrated ISO 12402-8 Spray hood
- Integrated SOLAS automatic emergency light
- Cover sized with room to fit in PLB system (not included)
- Recommended service interval 2 years for recreational use.
HH Sailsafe Inflatable Race Life Jacket
- Helly Hansen (manufacturer)
- 33803 (product code)